Pantry is a small room where kitchen supplies are kept and from which food is served. It is better if located in the kitchen. You can take your foods storage without go to the the rooms in your home. Kitchen pantry is one of essential complement in kitchen. You can save your storage for the next days there. There are some steps in saving storage in kitchen pantry.
1. Choose a space for your pantry. It is better if you put it near the kitchen. But, if you do not have any space, you can choose a place which cool and dry work. Be creative in placing the pantry. You can use a cabinet in your kitchen, garage, or everywhere.
2. Make a list that you eat at least once week. Do not forget for the main ingredients of meals that you cook.
3. Your staples should include a little from all the food groups. Pantry is only things that do not need refrigerating such as canned goods, oils, vinegars, rice, bean.
4. Most pantries should include sugar, flour, salt, cooking oils, and your favorite spices.
5. Keep frequently used ingredients on hand, if they do not go into the pantry.
6. Organize your kitchen pantry according to the the types of food and you can find them easily.
7. Do not forget to clean your pantry occasionally.
That steps above show that pantry can be the most important thing. You can save your favorite meals, foods, and etc there. You can organize your kitchen pantry as you want. It also can add the function of kitchen in your home. Kitchen needs pantry to save and stock foods, spices, or ingredients for the next days.You must have it if you are a busy person in your kitchen.